Although I do have one or two more objects to shoot in my mind, I wanna vent here: I'm so done with this assignment!!
It WAS fun. But the success of the first round of shooting made the second round harder. It seemed like I got stuck on the idea of things on the wall, like lamp switches and outlets. I did get some cool pictures. I just don't like the feeling of shooting the same things all the time.
I remember there was a long weekend, during which we had the assignment of "reflections" in Mr. Patteson's class. The idea "reflections" was stuck in my head when I went to Arches National Park with the Bromleys. I asked if there was a pool in the hotel. Mr. Bromley said, "Yes. Why? You wanna swim?" I said, "No. There're reflections in the pool." This time it happened again. At every place I went with the Nilsens, no matter it was a hotel room in Las Vegas or a cabin at the ranch, I thought of black on black and white on white immediately. I was insane. But I enjoyed it.
Hopefully it turned out to be another success.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment