Friday, April 30, 2010

Final Project Proposal Round 2

Hey I just came up with this idea: Travelers.
Remember that picture of suitcases under my bed? I named it "Traveler" and I was inspired by that.
I figured I'll have a strong connection with this topic because I'm basically a traveler in the US. And also I can shoot still posed things, at which I'm good. And I can relate my emotions in the photos, in which I'm interested.
So yeah the big idea is a combination of still posed things+emotions (lonely? independent? adventurous?)
Here're some details about what I wanna try:
1. suitcases
2. packing
3. Moving
4. Family photos
5. A book about culture shock
6. Learning new things
7. Find a person to pretend to be a traveler
8. Shooting at the airport
9. Flight tickets

I believe I'll come up with other cool ideas when shooting.
It's time to start shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment