So something fun about the shooting this time. I tried some new things.
First, it's the first time I actually took a road trip to go shooting. After I had "begged" Kathleen to take me to the airport for about 3 weeks, she finally had time to take me there. I didn't spend a lot of time there, but I did get some good pictures. Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun shooting on the highway. It was hard to control because the car was moving all the time, but I enjoyed it.
Shooting at the airport was embarrassing. I could tell everybody was thinking, "What's this girl doing here without any luggage but a camera?" I tried to shoot the moving checked-in luggage on the machine, but a person in uniform came over to me and stopped me. Dude I'm not a spy, Okay? I'm just a high school student who's doing a photo assignment. Geez! And I saw some good photo moments, such as family hug, saying bye, and things like that. I was too nice to interrupt and take a photo. Hmm... interesting experience.
Also my shooting is more spontaneous than usual. Some people might think it's a bad thing because it means I didn't pose my objects deliberately, but I think it can be a good thing because they're all real things. Things look the most natural in this way. It's hard to control, but I like it.
Anyway, tomorrow at 8 a.m., I'll show up in the photo lab on time and finish printing this project. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment